want to be a featured
Artist or Maker?
How are items chosen for the pop-up shop?
Taken will work with artists & makers to select items for the shop. Given the small footprint, items will be chosen that fit the aesthetic of the shop. Attention will be paid to the following guidelines:
· Artist/Maker produces items that are one-of-a-kind or small run/batches
· Artist/Maker has a commitment to sustainability and/or a sensitivity to where and how materials are sourced for their product.
· Artist/Maker is committed to craftsmanship
· Artist/Maker is a Maryland resident
What type of products will the store feature?
The pop-up shop features items for the home and garden including furniture, kitchen wares, linens, bed & bath items, floor coverings, food products, plant materials, artwork and home décor. Items may be new, re-purposed or vintage.
What products are you not carrying?
The pop-up shop will not carry children’s toys, clothing, jewelry, cosmetic items, weapons of any kind or drug paraphernalia.
To be considered for the pop-up shop send the following information:
· Artist Name/Business Name
· Logo if available (JPEG preferred)
· Brief description of product
· Website/Social Media outlets
· 3 photos that are representative of the style/scope of work
Artists and makers applications are reviewed as they are submitted. Selection and inclusion opportunities are available with a 6 – 8 week lead time.